Monday, April 30, 2012

I like this cougar dating site even better...

Hi Guys!

As you know I joined up to my first cougar dating site the other day and had fun looking around and chatting to some guys. I have since found out about another site that is even more popular (meaning more people online to flirt with).




This week I am reviewing the Number 1 cougar dating site, dateacougar.com. This site is very popular and therefore has loads of members. I was pleasantly surprised how many cougars and cubs were in my area, looking to date. It is always nice to have a choice! Before I even signed up I could see which young men in my area were online. I could only see their photos at this stage, but it was good to see some of the people I could be chatting with soon. It also told me the total number of guys in my area who had signed up. However, once I was online I found many more people who were not far at all from me.
The thing I really liked about this site was that as soon as I had entered my user namer (Dianeontheprowl) I was given a chance to send out a one time icebreaker to the community. You can skip this, but I chose to go ahead and wrote something like "Hi, I'm a sexy cougar woman looking for some casual fun. Any good looking, intelligent men want to chat?" Sure enough I got messages even before I had finished my profile.

I was able to all the features of the site for free.  Set up was pretty standard, just a matter of entering my name, email address and date of birth. After that I just had to enter a brief headline for myself  and a description. This can be brief if you just want to get online, but it pays to take time to write a full description. The more detail you add, the more likely hot cougar women/sexy young cubs are to initiate chat with you. Fill this area in with details about yourself, such as hobbies, likes and dislikes and interesting things about yourself. It is the perfect opportunity to set yourself apart from the rest. You can answer as many or as few questions as you like about yourself, including your looks, personality, habits, what you do for fun etc.

You then click Create Account and that’s it. Your account is created. You will be taken to a billing page which explains membership options. Here you can sign up for a free 3 day trial with all the benefits of full membership, or upgrade straight away to begin chatting with cougar women and arranging your dates and hook ups.

The other option is to click at the bottom of the page where it says members area. A free membership is quite limited, but you can check out cougar and cub profiles in your area and even begin chatting. The site tells you whether someone is online. It also tells you how many miles away they live from you.  I upgraded today, as it was so much better and good value for money. Once men saw I had upgraded they obviously realized I was serious and I started to get a lot of messages.


I added my photos and more information about myself. Uploading a photo increases your chances of getting a message by 85%. You probably wouldn’t contact a cougar woman who didn’t have a photo up after all.
Other features of the site include the ability to send someone a ‘flirt’. This is a way of showing them that you are interested, without sending a full message. They can choose to send you a flirt back. You have an Inbox, where you can check all your messages from cougar women, as well as any admin messages with updates etc. If you don’t want people to see you are online then you can choose to go invisible. A handy feature if you are editing your profile.

You can also add favorites, add people to your little black book, which will show you when they are online. You can also block people you want to avoid. You can upload multiple photos of yourself (the more you upload, the more responses you will get), chat in the chat room and check out who has viewed your profile. Of course you can update your profile at any time.

After joining you will recieve a welcome email with instructions on how to use the site. You probably won’t need any help, as the site is self explanatory and very easy to navigate. I was amazed at how many gorgeous people were online at the exact time I signed up.

The money I paid to join the full membership at dateacougar.com was well worth it. When I compare it to all the money I would have spent going out to bars and clubs trying to meet men. You can always choose a free membership to start and then upgrade later.

For cougar women there is a good ratio of  men to women, so it is a great site to join. So far I have been more than happy with my membership at dateacougar.com and will continue to use it for many dates in the future. Perhaps I will even meet Mr Right.

If you would like to create a free profile at dateacougar.com click here. You can easily search for me - just type in my user name Dianeontheprowl.

1 comment:

  1. My personal fav is Mavenrestin.com. It has options to show if you seek a cougar or a "generous man" lol

    ReplyDelete